I just found this new website, and am in love. It's called Get Drunk, not Fat. So thanks to these people, I am able to give you ways to...well...get drunk and not fat, this 4th of July.
1. Rum and Diet (Or CokeZero). A normal drink is about 2 oz of liquor to about 1 cup of mixer. Really, however much you'd like. 1 glass= 115 calories.
2. Sour Apple Martini. Mix 2.5oz of sour mix, 3/4oz of three olive vodka, 3/4oz sour apple liqueur (not midori!), shake until cold and serve up. Only 160 calories!
3. Champagne. A 4oz glass of that yummy bubbly is 85 calories.
4. Michelob Ultra. If you're a beer drinker, you know that it's almost impossible to find a low calorie good tasting beer. But if you want a lighter beer, go for a Mich Ultra at 95 calories.
5. Yuengling Premium Light. I'm proud to say, we've got our own Yuengling brewery right here in great ol' Tampa Bay. A nice yuengling light will only set you back 99 calories. I'll have to give this one a try!
So happy drinking to you! Of course, everything in moderation, and don't drink and drive :)
Check out this website: