Wednesday, March 28, 2012

GM Diet: Day 4

Sooo happy, I woke up four pounds lighter this morning :) Make that 9 pounds i've lost in four days!!!!


Today went by really easily. No headache, no stomach ache, no cravings. I made a shake using two bananas, milk, and ice for breakfast at 9, and a glass of milk. I was full and didn't think about eating till around 1, when I had another banana. Today I stayed pretty busy at work though, probably helped get my mind off the diet.


Around 4:30 I had another banana. I drank the ten cups of water while I was at work, which kept me feeling full as well. Then for dinner, I had about a cup of frozen vanilla yogurt and bananas, I just couldn't do the milk anymore, this morning was enough. I'm pretty sure I'm lactose intolerant too, and it made my stomach hurt. But so did the frozen yogurt. But I'm full now, and I might have a banana later tonight, but otherwise, I'm done for today.


I had soo much energy though. I woke up, weighed myself, then went to the gym for about 30 minutes. I forgot to drink coffee today, and didn't even realize.
When I got home, my puppy, Diesel, and I went for a 40 minute walk. He's so cute :)

I'm excited to have meat and lean proteins tomorrow!! Have to make my lunch tonight, for tomorrow. It'll be hard not to take a bite...but i'll refrain. Looking forward to the scale tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment